The Sister: A psychological thriller with a brilliant twist you won’t see coming Review
- I did something terrible Grace. I hope you can forgive me …’
- Grace hasn’t been the same since the death of her best friend Charlie. She is haunted by Charlie’s words the last time she saw her, and in a bid for answers, opens an old memory box of Charlie’s. It soon becomes clear that there was a lot she didn’t know about her best friend.
- When Grace starts a campaign to find Charlie’s father, Anna, a girl claiming to be Charlie’s sister steps forward. For Grace, finding Anna is like finding a new family and soon Anna has made herself very comfortable in Grace and boyfriend Dan’s home.
- But something isn’t right. Things disappear, Dan’s acting strangely and Grace is sure that someone is following her. Is it all in Grace’s mind? Or as she gets closer to discovering the truth about both Charlie and Anna, is Grace in terrible danger?
- There was nothing she could have done to save Charlie … Or was there?
- A compelling, gripping psychological thriller perfect for fans of The Girl on the Train, I Let You Go and The Girl With No Past.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I would like thank Net Galley, Louise Jensen & Bookouture for this Advanced Copy of ‘The Sister’ in return for an honest review.
I want to start off by saying that I could not put this book down. I read the entire thing in less than 2 days. The author kept you wanting to know what was going to happen next.” By Jessica Robinson
“I stayed up late tonight to finish this book, it gripped me so hard. It’s a thriller, like a Bond movie: full of action, some light mystery, and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
The novel centers on Grace, who just lost her best friend (Charlie) at 25 years old. Grace connects with a young woman claiming to be Charlie’s sister, but not everything is as it seems. Weird accidents begin happening and there’s some weird events in both Grace and Charlie’s past. The book switches between that past (chapters marked “Then”) and the present (“Now”), slowly revealing the story of the young women’s tragic lives.” By Ashley MW
Author: Louise Jensen
Kindle price: Paperback $9.27 Audible $0.00
Paperback: 334 pages
Publisher: Bookouture (July 5, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,135 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,792 in Books